Transforming Legal IT Services for Your Law Office
Industry Solutions to Manage a Law Firm’s Technology and Critical Applications
With many business applications and access requirements, the legal services industry requires maximum flexibility without compromising security or speed. GDC understands each firm has unique needs. We support your existing IT environment or recommend upgrades tailored to our clients’ unique practice needs, rather than requiring you to adapt to a one-size fits all offering.
Our professionals understand the significance of downtime to a busy law firm. We provide a proactive approach to managed IT services and support, including real-time monitoring and management of IT systems, allowing us to prevent challenges before they arise.
To learn more, contact GDC to request a free consultation.
How GDC Can Help With Your Law Firm IT Services
GDC has a wide range of options to help reduce or eliminate your technology support pain points.
Technical IT Service Desk
GDC’s Technical IT Service Desk is an ideal solution for hardworking legal professionals. Choose the level of support that’s right for your practice from our flexible options, including:
- Full service: Our team provides a centralized end-user contact point for all IT support. This solution is helpful for firms needing more scalability and support than their current IT structure offers.
- Supplemental: We handle the level-one calls like password resets, troubleshooting, and hardware issues. As a result, your existing IT professionals can focus on growing your business through more strategic digital initiatives.
- Overflow: GDC agents support your in-house team when help is in demand. Additional calls route directly to our U.S.-based representatives to provide end-user support with limited delays and inconveniences.
As an attorney, you put in long hours to protect your clients’ rights. Your days may not always end at 5:00 p.m. or be limited to Monday through Friday. Every business encounters the occasional information technology (IT) issue. No matter the frequency or level of support required, it’s crucial that these IT issues are handled as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Security Threat Management (STM)
Robust security protocols are a must when dealing with confidential information. GDC works with legal practices to monitor, identify, and stop these threats to sensitive data. As a result, you reduce the potential for financial costs and damage to your reputation from a breach.
Our STM services enhance your security posture through approaches like system monitoring and incident response support and containment. GDC uses the most robust applications and latest methods to detect and prevent incursions by bad actors. We further support these measures with dedicated STM resources and knowledge for full-scale asset protection.
Voice and Unified Communications
As a busy law professional, you spend a lot of time speaking and conferencing with clients and other attorneys. GDC can help streamline your voice and unified communications for better efficiency and simple-to-use solutions.
Our team crafts custom strategies for video and teleconferencing, messaging, and more. We also provide cabling services to take advantage of technology like Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephony and can integrate multiple lines and offices for a seamless experience.
GDC knows business often takes place away from your office. You may be working from home, a courtroom, or a client’s location and still need access to vital resources. Our team makes that possible with cloud computing. We’ll help you design, choose, and migrate to cloud-based solutions for secure access to the latest technologies from any location.
Benefits of GDC Legal IT Services
The GDC team prides itself on providing an outstanding customer-focused experience. To demonstrate our dedication, each team member works continuously to maintain and grow their industry knowledge. Additional advantages to partnering with us include:
- Our shift-left approach: We identify opportunities to improve processes over time, leading to more level-one resolutions and less need to escalate issues for advanced support. Our methods include robust documentation, training, and feedback loops.
- Our commitment to best practices: GDC follows recommendations from the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) for service requests, problem management, and incident response procedures. We also deliver all our support under the IT service management guidelines for consistency and quality.
- Our integration capabilities: The GDC team works with your existing tech stack. We’ll use your current practices, procedures, and resources to craft a customized support solution that’s an ideal fit for your needs and infrastructure.
- Our locally based representation: GDC is 100% American-owned and -operated. Our support agents field calls from U.S.-based centers, and you’ll always have a friendly representative when you contact us.
- Our complimentary assessment: We offer a no-cost, no-obligation evaluation of your current IT service management and support systems. Our team members can consult with you on-site or remotely to identify strengths and opportunities before recommending a custom solution.