Business and Technology Insights from Industry Partners and Technology Experts
Read the latest business and technology insights from our leadership team, industry partners, and technology experts.
- SAS Announces Plan to Get IPO Readyby Jessica Davis Senior Editor, Enterprise Apps (InformationWeek:) on July 30, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The longtime analytics and AI pioneer said that it would prepare to be ready for an IPO by 2024.
- Cloud Security Basics CIOs and CTOs Should Knowby Lisa Morgan Freelance Writer (InformationWeek:) on July 30, 2021 at 11:00 am
Chief information officers and chief technology officers don't tend to be cybersecurity experts and yet they may have responsibility for it. Cloud security is somewhat unique because you can't control everything.
- PowerEdge XR11/XR12: Designed for Challenges of O-RAN Deploymentsby (Blog – Dell Technologies) on July 29, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Meet our new NEBS compliant servers purpose-built for Telecom Edge environments.
- Helping Your Data Scientists Make You Smarter, Fasterby (Blog – Dell Technologies) on July 29, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Dell IT is growing its data science platform with a goal to make all of Dell’s applications AI- and ML- enabled.
- Should You Trust Low Code/No Code for Mission-Critical Applications?by Lisa Morgan Freelance Writer (InformationWeek:) on July 29, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The use of low code and no code is growing as organizations attempt to deliver value faster. Before putting too much at stake, think carefully about what you're doing.
- Study: One Year Later, Students and Educators in Asia Pacific are Beginning to Crack the Code for Online Learningby Justin Eure (Press Releases – Lenovo StoryHub) on July 29, 2021 at 11:33 am
New study from Lenovo and Microsoft shows enormous opportunities in e-learning, but limited adoption of full range of solutions.
- Don't Lose IT Employees During the Great Resignationby Nicola Hancock, Managing Director, AMS (InformationWeek:) on July 29, 2021 at 11:00 am
Can digital transformation initiatives withstand the wave of resignations headed this way? IT leaders need to take a closer look at what they're doing to keep employees -- and better manage employee needs.
- Customer-driven Expertise Powers Successby (Blog – Dell Technologies) on July 28, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Cyber resiliency, VMware integration and cloud data protection power the data protection portfolio for Dell Technologies.
- Transforming the Network with OEM NEP Partner-Designed Solutionsby (Blog – Dell Technologies) on July 28, 2021 at 1:00 pm
We are now at the intersection of edge and 5G and Communications Service providers are ideally positioned to capitalize on this once-in-a-decade opportunity.
- Laying Out a Road Map to Close the Cloud Skills Gapby Joao-Pierre S. Ruth Senior Writer (InformationWeek:) on July 28, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Even with the best intentions to transform, organizations that lack in-house cloud knowledge may struggle to compete.