IT Solutions for Financial Services
Secure and Efficient IT for Financial Service Providers
Technology is vital to obtaining a competitive advantage in the financial services sector. Structured portfolios have become similar, leaving IT a key differentiating factor between professionals and firms. You need the latest tools and resources to build your client base and attract and retain talented sales support.
GDC leverages your IT investments to realize the full power of technology. Our experts understand IT pain points and help clients overcome countless issues. We take great care to acquaint ourselves with each project and partner with our clients to develop the right IT strategy at the right time.
To learn more, contact GDC to request a free consultation.
Why Outsource IT for Financial Services?
There are many benefits to outsourcing IT services for firms in the financial industry, including:
- Highly skilled professionals: GDC’s team actively engages in ongoing learning opportunities to bring our clients the best expertise in the industry. You always have access to our knowledge base and experience.
- Regulatory compliance specialists: Our well-trained representatives understand the highly regulated environment of financial services and keep you compliant with the laws. We’ll ensure your processes and practices — like business continuity plans — meet standards for FINRA and more.
- Robust data security protocols: We employ sophisticated technology tools to safeguard sensitive financial data and prevent unauthorized disclosure or security breaches. Our services help you stay compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley and Gramm-Leach-Bliley requirements for data protection.
Benefits of Outsourcing Your Help Desk
Financial services firms have unique help desk needs because both in-house staff and clients may require assistance. The numerous platforms involved in completing everyday tasks add to your challenges as well.
GDC’s 100% U.S.-owned and -based Technical Service Desk is your answer. Our flagship offering sets the standard for high-quality IT support for financial services. We provide three separate tiers of care with many benefits, including:
- A single point of contact: Get full-service support for all incoming IT requests. Our representatives handle each end-user call, from back-office staff to clients.
- Extended-hours coverage: Allow us to provide supplemental coverage when your IT staff is off-duty. GDC offers around-the-clock support to give your clients the assistance they need during evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Overflow support: Keep up with periods of high support demand following infrastructure or website changes. Our team of skilled agents takes the extra calls coming in when your IT professionals are serving other customers.
- Scalability: Add support when you need it without delay. GDC’s flexible help desk options mean you can grow your business and provide end-user assistance without a time-consuming recruiting, hiring, and training process.
- Service level agreements: Define what successful help desk performance means to you. We partner with our customers to create the service level agreement that works best and identify the most meaningful tracking metrics.
- Improved productivity: Leverage in-house IT staff for more revenue- or growth-oriented projects. Our agents quickly resolve level-one calls like password resets and program navigation questions from our U.S.-based call centers.
Additional IT Services for Finance Firms
Choose GDC for Your Financial IT Services
GDC is a leading choice for providing full-scale IT solutions for financial services firms. Equipped with nearly 30 years of experience, we approach each project with a shift-left mentality, improving processes and resolving issues at each opportunity. We partner with you to fully understand your needs to tailor our services and products to meet them, all while delivering an unparalleled customer experience.